Terms & Conditions
Our contact details
Name: Please Come IN
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
– Your name, telephone number, email address, payment details, an intake form, keywords or insights from the session, any pertinent information to our work together.
– When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your booking. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– I will take relevant details during and after our sessions to enable me to deliver the best possi- ble service to you.I will use your email for purposes of communication regarding administra- tion of appointments and to respond to your emails in-between sessions. I will only contact you via phone with your express agreement. Any client notes I make will contain the first name. Whilst an active client, I store your mobile number on a password protected spreadsheet with your email and the mobile number is removed on conclusion of our work.The computer which this is stored on is also password protected.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting
I do not, have not and will never sell your personal data to third-party companies.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in a locked fire proof cabinet or in my computer that is password protected.
We keep the notes of our sessions for the time we are working together. We will then dispose your information by burning the hand notes and deleting all the info stored in my computer when the coaching relationship is finished.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Full payment is required prior the session otherwise the session will not be fully confirmed. If you miss or cancel a session with less than 24 hours notice, you will not be entitle of a refund. Payments received for booking a space for the women’s circle Sexpressions are non refundable. Workshop payments are non refundable.
Note that confidentiality and discretion are guaranteed. There are just a few exceptions to confidentiality:
– From time to time I will see a supervisor as part of my ongoing professional development. This helps me to grow, gain support and guidance. During this process, I may share some of what is said in the sessions on an anonymised basis.
– If I am legally required to disclose information, such as being ordered by a court or if the law requires. In this case I must pass on your information without your consent.
– Or I feel that or somebody else may be at risk of serious harm.
Miriam Solis may change these policies from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page intermittently to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These revised policies are effective from January 2022.